No really, Google works based on a matrix called an Eigan Value
this is how the matrix gets into our wallets, and controls our resources to build the cellphones that plug into our brains, and deliver us content, generated by the code, designed to pleasure, stimulate and subdue … and then infect, devour and destroy. And did you see Google bought Boston Dynamics? Robot apocalypse will end when google buffalo are storming the army ranger base at Fort Benning, the last stronghold of the US. Army 1st battalion 75th regiment, before man-kind’s surrender and subsequent mass execution by their new robot overlords.
Frozen Lighthouses on Lake Michigan
Despite an increased awareness of overfishing, the majority of people still know very little about the scale of the destruction being wrought on the oceans.
You damn dirty apes
Analysis Finds Offshore Fracking Industry Pumping Toxic Wastewater Into Coastal Waters
Oil companies have used fracking at least 200 times in waters off Long Beach, Seal Beach and Huntington Beach, as well as in federal waters in the Santa Barbara Channel. Fracking involves blasting massive amounts of water and industrial chemicals into the earth at pressures high enough to crack geologic formations and release oil and gas.
Approximately half the oil platforms in federal waters in the Santa Barbara Channel discharge all or a portion of their wastewater directly to the ocean, according to a Coastal Commission document. This produced wastewater contains all of the chemicals injected originally into the fracked wells, with the addition of toxins gathered from the subsurface environment.
[Obama] needs to be as crisp and candid as Reagan was:
“I screwed up. I’m sorry. I didn’t think it was a lie, but it was. And I’ve changed the law to address the false promise. Now let’s make this reform work.”
Yes, he can."
- Andrew Sullivan
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.